Ring video doorbell is the second generation best wireless doorbell device. At first, it was just a doorbell with some same similar features. The new designs are desired to be more moving to traditional homeowners looking for their existing décor and there have been functional benefits to the product to boot. Ring doorbell has proven itself awesome addition to any connected home.
- Motion Detection: Motion sensor activated the trigger instant alert when movement is found out.
- HD Camera: This video doorbell has a clear view of your home’s door front with the wide angle HD wireless doorbell camera.
- LED Ring: LED rings give a layout of light patterns to indicate device’s present function. Ring doorbell easily associates with chime which allows you to be away from your phone and hear when someone is at your door.
- Satin nickel finish: Ring doorbell finished with satin nickel which easily matches with any exterior décor.
- Speaker: This Video doorbell has two configurable speakers which ensure that not a word is missed.
- Mobile Access: You will receive an instant alert when someone presses on the button of doorbell via the free ring app. You can also watch recorded footage anytime with cloud recording.
- Easy installation: You just need to connect the doorbell to your Wi-Fi network using the app. Now mount the unit using the tools that is included in the package. It’s easy installation make it the best wireless doorbell.
- Monitoring: If someone is going on outside your home its need to wonder. Wi-Fi doorbell built a motion sensor detection of any activities on your property and give instant mobile alert. So giving your peace of when you are away.
Ring Video Doorbell is the first battery operated, Wi-Fi enabled and HD video doorbell. The device allows to see and speak with visitors by live audio and video from anywhere in the world using your smartphone. As it mounts and syncs in minutes so it is fast and easy to set up. You can also be installing it through your existing doorbell wires. This video doorbell works like caller ID which provides you simple and affordable security for your home. Its features make it the best wireless doorbell.
- You can see and speak with your visitors using your phone or tablet when you are at home or out.
- This wireless video doorbell is compatible with all android or IOS mobile devices.
- Ring has the motion sensor which detects movement up to 30ft so you can see what is going to outside of your home.
- Sync and mount to your Wi-Fi networks in minutes.
- You can use built-in rechargeable battery or your current doorbell wiring.
- You need a Wi-Fi internet connection (802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz).
- A manual included into the box for setup and troubleshooting.
- If your doorbell gets stolen no need to worry because it has lifetime purchase protection.
- Has built in night vision.
How it works
Ring works on a simple concept. When someone presses on the doorbell button the signal pass through your Wi-Fi networks and up into doorbell cloud server, then the signal back down to your Smartphone.
Once you will get notifications that tell you to accept the call or decline. If you accept the call you can see and talk with those people in two-way conversation. You will see the people but they can’t see you. It makes the doorbell a compelling security device.
|Sensor||1280 × 720 CMOS|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 × 2.4 × 5 inches|
|Included Components||Wi-Fi Enabled, Wireless Door Chime, Instructions|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion battery|
Package included with
- Ring Doorbell
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Monitoring back kit
- Drill bit
- Weather Sealant
- User Manual
- One battery
Installation and performance
The installation process of wireless video doorbell is very easy. At first, download the ring app and create an account with your name & email address then set a password. Go to your Smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the ring SSID. Now reconnect to your home Wi-Fi and enter the password. Ring video doorbell is ready.
Then you need to mount the doorbell into your front door with wood screws. Video doorbell is recommended to use the existing wiring from your current doorbell for power supplies. But you can bypass this step in order to test the internal battery. This set-up and installation may take up to 10 minutes.
Wi-Fi doorbell never misses to send you a feed to your smartphone when anyone presses the button. In the daytime wireless doorbell camera’s video quality are sharp and well-defined colors. Wireless video doorbell’s night vision video is also sharp out to around 20 feet. Recorded video looked like as good as the live feed. Two-way audio works responsibly.
The rechargeable battery may give you 2 months lasting before requiring the charge. Ring video doorbell sends you an alert when the charge level reaches under five percent. But that’s no chance to happen. So you can expect a longer battery life.
How to charge Ring Video Doorbell
- First remove the doorbell from the mounting bracket.
- Now connect micro USB charging cable to the charging port. You will see that blue and white lights spin on the front of the doorbell. It may take up to 10 hours to fully charge.
- If the doorbell plays the correct tones after charging but you does not get the notification from your device then again perform a set-up.
- Finally re-attach the doorbell into the mounting bracket.
If you really want a technologically best wireless doorbell then Ring Video Doorbell is heads and tails above the rest. So you should get the Ring Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell today. Truly it is the best seller product in the market and most of the customers recommend it. Although it may cost a little more than your budget, but it will be changed your life forever by technological wonder.